Bookin' It My Way

Here you will find book related contests, links to reviews, and other fun, book related stuff.

Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota

I can't imagine a world with no books in it, which is why I read and write so much.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

ENTER


Contest #1
Win a free copy of Following My Toes
by answering the following questions about chapter 1. You can read chapter 1 at www.laurelosterkamp.com.
1. Where does Faith meet Peter?
2. What book was she reading when they first spoke?
3. What drink does he bring her?
4. What is Faith's psychic ability?
5. Do you have an unusual psychic ability? Describe it to me. I'll post these answers on my blog, unless you specify in your e-mail that you don't want me to.

Send your response to laurelalyce@yahoo.com. The winner will be chosen at random, and the contest will run through July 9th. Thanks for participating!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can totally relate to Faith about this. When my phone rings, I can sort of see a picture in my mind of who is calling me before I answer. But my friends all think I just know who it is from my caller ID. It's SO frustrating!

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home